Begin of the travel


In my childhood I loved Shakira (and I still love the old Shakira), specially the videoclips because she was daring, a great dancer and an unique singer. Troughout my childhood she was my inspiration to want to be a dancer and a singer. Is more to say that every time that Shakira released a new videoclip I learned the choreography and the lyrics.



And as I tell you before I liked make excavations whereby I also wanted to be an archaeologist.
As well I loved animals and for a short time I dreamed of being a veterinarian until I had an accident where I developed fear of blood.

And the most important I always loved to draw and paint. Sometimes I felt like Art Attack and I drew on the walls with my mom's make up. On the other hand I always wanted to draw what I saw in TV, like the Digimons but I never felt like I did it.

Steep Road


You already know that when I was 10 years old I entered to ISUCH. The next year I had to decide my artistic career, so I decided that I wanted to be a musician. All what I have to say about that year (2009) is that it was a disaster because I fail in the artistic school and I realice that I didn't wanted to play a instrument every day repeating the same old songs.

So at 12 years old I decided that I wanted to be an artist without any certainly of what specialty I wanted. I remeber that I suffered a lot that 2010: the first thing that I did was talk to the art teacher to accept me. And I thought that it was all but I had an administrative problem because I had to repeat the music course so... After many meetings with the principal, the music teaher with the support of the art teacher I felt so tired that in one of the meetings alone with the principal I told him "You are cutting my wings", he was stunned and the problem was solved.

In 2012 my fathers decided to change my school because in 2011 ISUCH was taken almost all year and my fathers didn't wanted that I lost another year without proper education. So I went to a traditional school and adapting to the ambient I wanted to study psycology but hat desire lasted one semester because I went back to ISUCH.

Millenial Satisfaction


Since I entered to the Ciclo Basico in Universidad de Chile I felt great and sad because I was already starting my career but the teachers were so evil... I remember when a teacher told us "After I say the qualifications I want you to go home... that you cry, but that you really cry and rethink if you want to continue studing arts". After all that suffering the bachelor's degree is like rehab.

Like any Millenial I feel confused and sad very often because I don't know what I want and if I'm doing thigs right but I know that I'm doing what I like and my dream is being director of the MAC (Museo de Arte Contemporáneo)  or some similar galleries and have a doctorate in Art Theory.



Comentarios


  1. You have big dreams for the future... I hope you can become the director of the MAC <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Michelle,
    I wanted to be an archaeologist and veterinarian too!

    And Shakira marked childhood of many people hahaha ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! It's a great blog, i really hope you can fulfill your dreams :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! Your blog is super entertaining, talking about Shakira is always entertaining. Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi! I like that someone enjoy my blog because I make it with all my heart jajajjajaja 💁❤ (I can't see your blog too 😢)

      Eliminar
  5. Hii! I also wanted to be a veterinarian and I hope you can archieve your dreams

    ResponderEliminar
  6. the Shakira younger is better! many girls dreamed of being like her...nostalgic.. :')

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario