First steps




Hi! I'm Michelle Bravo, I'm studying Visual Arts in the Universidad de Chile.

I was born in 7th May of 1998, in Santiago of Chile. I'm luckyly only child.
My parents were married until I was six and I think that those years were the happiest that I've ever had. I believe that because now I realice that I was free. I had a chicken coop and every day I played with my chickens, roosters and ducks, besides I ate fresh egg every morning. I really loved my yard, each day I made new things, like playing with my swing, dig to discober insects, get wet with the hose or playing with my dog Baguira.



I named my dog Baguira for the movie "The jungle book" and now that name makes me sense, because he was my guardian, like Baguira with Mowgli.
In that time my mom left her work to take care of me and my dad was working hard until the night, he worked like an executive in Correos de Chile and he always looked so elegant.
I loved when my mom and I coocked cake in the night and when we finished we fought with flour with my dad in the kitchen.
After my parents divorced I stayed in my home with my mom and she went back to work.


School life



If I could choose an easy way to remember my life when I entered to school, I have to say that it wasn't a big deal because all my freedom was lost. I didn't make good friends and neither girlfriends.

But only one school belongs to my heart and it's called ISUCH, I studied there since I was 10 years old and until I was 17 years old. It's an artistic institute very different from tradicional schools, all the tests were a refletion about a theme. In the morning we had "normal school" and in the evening we made the artistic school (it depended of your specialty, like art, music or dance).
Some kind of freedom reappeared when I was in that school. My best memory was when in the last year a companion and I decided disguise like "flaites" in the day that we celebrated the "18 de septiembre" and we maked a full day performance. A friend helped us with a quick photo edition.






When I was 16 I entered to the Ciclo Básico from the Universidad de Chile, it's like a bachelor of two years where you learn the essential about art. It was so stressful being in the school and the Ciclo Básico at the same time but I think that gives me a good base to continue studying arts.


My loves



I'm obsessed with the audiovisual and I really love a lot of people but my two great platonic loves are Jared Leto and Paul Van Haven (Stromae). Both are handsome and talented, even although Jared Leto isn't at his best artistic moment.
Jared Leto (1971) is a singer, actor, model, producer and film maker of USA. He has been known how to be current, he won an Oscar for his role in "Dallas Buyers Club" (2013) and also won a Guinness World Record (2011) with his band Thirty Seconds To Mars for the longest concert tour from a rock band.
Paul Van Haven (1985) it's better known like Stromae and is a Belgian musician, singer, producer, performer and director of videoclips. He also have his own clothing brand called Mosaert with his wife that is designer. In my opinion he's a complete artist because he cares about all the areas in the videoclips and the concerts to make an idea complete and conceptual.


                           



My favorite movies are Requiem for a dream, Her and A single man. Those movies are very thoughtful, with a beautiful soundtrack and photography, and demonstrate how our decisions to fulfill our wishes can affect us.

                         


Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Michelle !!!!!!!!! Your blog is amazing <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You are a very swett girl!!!1111!! ... I love Jared Leto to, he is soooo hansome just like my husband....hahaha, cheers!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oohh... I also had chickens, i loved the first one I had, his name was "Don Pollo" :')

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario