My secrets


Since I have the freedom of tell you what I want (as if I never do that) I'd love to tell you about my referents in art (thing that I never do, because they're so cool).

The first one sometimes make sad because he upload videos and he paints so quick and amazing that I can't believe when I see his process. He is Mike Dargas, he's a german hyperealist painter without formal studies and he start drawing and painting formally when he was 11 years old.



    


The next artist it's my chilean love and he's called Nicolás Radic and he's a photorealist painter. He studied the half of his career in Universidad de Chile and the other half in Pontificia Universidad Católica. I had the lucky of meet him and was wonderful because he's too young and cool that I couldn't believe that I was talking with him. What I can say about that conversation is that he have an interest philosophy because he doesn't stay with the idea of what he's painting, he also study what he's painting, searching all the possibles colours. And, like a freak data, he only paints during the night because he needs artificial light to see in a perfect way the colours. I believe that what I love more about him it's that he paint's everyday things, like trucks and different kinds of paper and scarp metal.


      















Comentarios

  1. Nicolas Radic is coooooooooooooool !!!!!!!!!!!! I also love his paintings

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Hi! I like Nicolás Radic too, but the topic of the paints of Mike Dargas is boring for me.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, woow both are incredible artists !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Mike Dargas, that hyperrealist artist is a talented demon. I want to paint, I want to paint how he. ):

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario