Very confused

Postgraduate studies


I would love to tell you that I have all clear but I only have ideas. My first goal it's finish my career, my qualifications are good but by circumstances of life I hate to go to university, I would love to make all the things from my house. My second goal it's decide between a master or a doctorate... 

I have the idea of specialize in Art Therapy because there are the two things that I love: Art and Psychology. And believe me when I tell you that I have all to be a psychologist. With that job I could have the enough money to live and fund my unstable life of artist... That's a great plan.

But on the other hand I would love to study Theory of Arts just because I love it and I like a lot write about it. But it's hard to live by writing books and I hate the idea of being a teacher, simply isn't mine.

Out of the confusion I strongly believe that I'll need a free year when I finish the career because for a master or doctorate I'll need seminars, that at the moment I haven't found. And I could take advantage of that year to make internships on some galleries to learn and meet people.

I also considered to study the master or the doctorate abroad, I like New York, France, Belgium and Spain. But I didn't inquired enough. Anyway I want to know that places.

Maybe what we all want it's earn a lot of money and do something that we like.


Comentarios

  1. Hello! I think we're going a little along similar lines, art and psychology, art therapy, anyway ... it's difficult to dictate now.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also want to have a fallow year !!!!!!!!! studying is very stressful u.u

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like the idea of Art Therapy but is very difficult

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Is very interesting the Art Therapy, is a good form for concrete your like

    ResponderEliminar

  5. If it were possible to study and work telepathically with eyes closed from the bed, I think you would do it hahah

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario