Blog 5: My future job

Something like that...


Now I'm studying a degree in Plastic Arts with mention in paint, I'm in the third year and the degree is for five years.

I decided that I was going to study arts when I was 13 years old. That's because since I was 10 I was in an artistic school (ISUCH) and after 2 years I had to decide what I was going to study in school and, after some years, in the college. 

I entered to the college when I was 16 years old in the Ciclo Básico, a kind of bachelor of 2 years. It was a requirement to continue in my school.

After I finish my career I want to study a magister in Art Therapy because it's the mix of the two things that I like, the art and the psychology. After that I want to study a doctorate in Theory of art, I know that it'll be very useful to me and I love write about art.


Ambition

My idea is have a work in a clinic, hospital or my own place with the Art Therapy because I know that it's an stable work. With that money I can finance my art and whatever I want to write.

If in a job interview ask me about my strengths and weakness I would say that I'm very honest and profesional (serious), creative, intuitive, that I like to work alone but I have the spirit of a leader and that I'm very slow working but very perfectionist too.

Of course that if I become in a very famous artist or theorist I'll leave my work and not think in the future and live a very artistic and relaxed life.  

 

Comentarios

  1. Hey. You remembered me ,with the mix of arts and psicology, about a female painter that has personality desorder, so everyone of her personalities has a distinct style. Is like many painyer un one mind and body

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario