Blog 6: Postgraduate studies

Just thinking


When I'll finish my career I'll need a sabbatical year because I need to do some seminars that are requirement to do the Magister in Art Therapy and the Doctorate in Theory of Arts.

That will give time to think and do some research because I don't know where is better to study what I want... I'm struck by Spain, France, Belgium and New York. Or maybe I'll just study here in Santiago.

I want to do a Magister in Art Therapy because is the mix of the two things that I like (in a professional way), one is art and the other is psychology. I think that I have the skills to take care of patients and I like the idea of use something so beautiful as the art is to heal the people. On the other hand I consider this Magister like an stable work and a safe money entry (I hope so). I like the idea of work in a hospital, a clinic or my own place.

And I want to have a Doctorate in Theory of Arts just because I can and because I think that is something that a cool artist would do. I love the History of Art and I live analyzing what is happenig around me now and how that affect us, I love have the chance of write about it.

I'm thinking of study a Doctorate (or something like that) in Theory of Music too because I think that would make me feel whole and because the music is the other part of my life and is what is making the world move.




Comentarios

  1. Belgium could be a very nice place to study. By saying that I'm thinking about the multiculturalism of the country. A great chance to meet people of different ethnic groups.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, I considered a great idea take a sabbath year for dedicated more to studies, hopefully you can obtain you magister of art therapy and doctorado

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yeah, belgium could be a good idea. There’s the Old Masters Museum, The death of Maratt it is there too. Is a good place to study something about arts (but its sooo cold there :s) Also, i think to study art therapy its a great idea, but never in Santiago.. I dont think that really exist a good institution for study this here

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario