Blog 8: A few questions

What's your opinion about child labor?


Generally it's very sad, thinking in poor people that sometimes hate their childs and force them to work... Sealing thigs, stealing, prostitution... It's disgusting and it's a reality that we can't reach but Why we always think only in the poor people? There are more groups of people that exploit the children like the parents that search to make famous their childs making them show their talents in contest, TV, olimpics, etc.
And I'm very angry with what I saw in the last Teletón: Parents exploiting their baby in the social medias, publishing his private life everyday. A baby with malformations that doesn't know what's happening, that's too young to speak. This baby can't have power or take decisions in his own life... Only to earn money.




What's your opinion about violence in TV?

The violence in TV works like an anesthetic in people. When you're tired of your life and you want to kill your boss, teacher, etc. and you see a movie or a tv serie about a serial killer, or an action movie I assure you that you'll feel better. Sometimes people make comments about what they're seeing, like "He's so dumb, he sould have killer her in the first oportunity" or "Why he buried the body! I would burned it"... It's like we all have a psycho inside.

In Chile this violence it's a phenomenon in my opinion because nothing makes you laugh or feel better than a video of a citizen detention. We love seeing flaites screaming in pain. It's the only prize that we receive because we know that the law and the justice doesn't work with the flaites, they steal, kill and they're always free.




What's your opinion about legalizing marijuana and other drugs?


If the government legalizes the drugs it would have more money to make disappear like the politics do now. The public institutons don't work for much time beacuse it always be a better private institution... And eventually the drugs traffic would appear again soon.
Maybe the third world war will be because of drugs.

What's your opinion about recycling? 


I love to recycle (within what I can). With my mom we use plastic bottles like planters, we avoid the plastic bags and in general we buy organic food without plastic wrap.
This year I discovered the shampoo bars of the brand LUSH those are "nude" (package free), 100% organic and with a acceptable duration. I buy shampoo, balm and soap bars, Now I don't waste bottles of shampoo, balm or soap.





Comentarios

  1. Hi Michelle, about recycling , I wanna try the shampoo bar, sounds a great idea for reduce the use of plastic .
    And about child work I completely agree with you, I dont understand why the people take advantage of child and they force them to do unacceptable things, it really saddens me :c

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario