Blog 9: Wishes of impossible things

I have to imagine that I'm on charge of my career (Plastic Arts) so... Thinking in the curriculum the first thing that I would do is fire a few teachers because the subjects are very useful but their work make the suject a waste of time. For example Proyect Management where we should learn about how the laws work in our country, how to fill a file for a contest, etc. Another examples are Investigation Methodology or Semiotics where we should learn how to make significant works or analyze a piece of art in deep. But with disappointment I have to say that I didn´t learned much.

For the other hand I would make the subjects called Medial and Complementary elective and not as a requirement in the career because if you want to learn another discipline or not shouldn't be an obligation.

About the workload the ateliers should respect the individual rythm of the students and the quantity of results too.

I like our building very much, about the aesthetic I consider that it can't be better, we need a mess because we carry heavy things and we're always messing everything up. But the cleanliness is appalling it's like they clean twice a year and there is always the possibility of die by a spider.

I can't be objetive with this problem because I hate the rain (I don't sleep when it's raining) but we all know that it's always a disaster when rains and all the classrooms are flooded since I have memory (5 years of memory)... It has to be fixed.

The use of tecnologhy generally it's very good but we need the trucks from the university working with a driver to carry heavy or big things without problems.

The teachers are pretty cool but in the ateliers sometimes they are a little outdated... Maybe each student could show their line, their references, etc, but privately.

Comentarios

  1. Hello! I always thought that only my career had subjects that are just a name and don't teach much really.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Education should focus less on the marks and more in actual learning

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think when it rain all we know that it will be a disaster...
    and I hope nobody dies by a spider.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario